Skip to main content
June 1 through November 30 is Hurricane Season.
For the most up-to-date information, click here.
What to Do
- Stay indoors if possible.
- Dress warmly in layers if you go outdoors, limit your time outside, and watch for signs of hypothermia and frostbite. Call for help (x6000 on campus and 911 off campus) if you notice symptoms.
- Stay off the road, as driving is hazardous on icy roads.
- If trapped in your car, stay inside.
- Avoid carbon monoxide poisoning. Do not use the gas stove or gas oven to heat your home. Charcoal grills, generators, and camp stoves must be used outdoors and away from windows.
How to Prepare
How to Recover
- Be prepared for possible flooding post-winter storm.