Skip to main content
June 1 through November 30 is Hurricane Season.
For the most up-to-date information, click here.
What to Do
- Avoid provoking or obstructing threatening individuals.
- Leave the area of disturbance.
- Call RUPD at 713-348-6000.
- Avoid the disturbance and secure your safe area by locking doors and securing important belongings.
- If the disturbance is outside, stay inside, draw your blinds, and stay away from doors and windows.
How to Prepare
- If you are planning a demonstration on campus:
- Make sure to review safety procedures in case the situation becomes violent and/or disruptive.
- Encourage others to support the peaceful expression of speech.
- Coordinate with RUPD, REMS, and Crisis Management personnel.