As a reminder, the Crisis Management Team will begin to phase out the COVID-related resources which have been maintained throughout the university’s multiyear response. As such, the following changes are being implemented:
- Web Resources - starting in June, coronavirus.rice.edu will be significantly simplified and point to basic guidance on emergency.rice.edu.
- If there is content being linked or referenced to on the coronavirus website, please consider capturing content directly or be prepared for simplified information.
- COVID Resource Ordering- Rice will not be reordering COVID-related supplies moving forward. Remaining masks and tests can be ordered through the end of May or until supplies last. After this time, supplies will no longer be available.
- please order those through Veoci
- All requests need to be placed by Wednesday, May 31
- Orders will be filled while supplies last
Please contact the Crisis Management Team at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
The Rice Crisis Management Team