The Crisis Management Team will begin to phase out the COVID-related resources which have been maintained throughout the university’s multiyear response. As such, at the close of the semester, the following changes will be implemented:
- Web Resources - starting in June, coronavirus.rice.edu will be significantly simplified and point to basic guidance on emergency.rice.edu.
- If there is content being linked or referenced to on the coronavirus website, please consider capturing content directly or be prepared for simplified information.
- COVID Resource Ordering- Rice will not be reordering COVID-related supplies moving forward. Remaining masks and tests can be ordered through the end of May or until supplies last. After this time, supplies will no longer be available.
- Please order those through Veoci.
- All requests need to be placed by Monday, May 29.
- Orders will be filled while supplies last
Please contact the Crisis Management Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
The Rice Crisis Management Team